Features of Subsidiary Company in India
Registering a Subsidiary Company
Subsidiary company, also termed as daughter company is a type of company which is owned and controlled by another company (parent company). India, being one of the foremost and desirable place for foreign investors like NRI’s, Foreign Nationals and Foreign Companies because it is among the fastest growing economies in the world and due to the availability of the resources.
A Foreign National or any entity incorporated outside India can invest and own a company in India by acquiring shares of the company, subject to FDI policy of India. Most favourable amongst startups that have registered outside India and want to operate herein. 100% FDI is allowed by the Government under automatic and approval route.
Busibells can assist you in getting your new company or subsidiary started cost-effectively and within due time.
Process to Register
- Reservation of Unique Name (RUN)
- Obtaining DSC and DIN of each of the Directors/ Subscribers.
- Incorporating through filing up Simplified forms with MCA
- Identity Proof of Directors/ Shareholders (PAN card for Indian Nationals, Notarised Passport copy in case of foreign nationals).
- Address Proof of Directors/ Shareholders (Passport, Driving License, Adhaar Card, AND Bank statement or electricity bill) Documents must be valid, and not more than 2 months old.
- Proof of registered office- Rental agreement or sale deed AND electricity bill/ property tax receipt. NOC, in case where required.
- Signed Incorporation Documents.
Frequently Asked Questions
To form a private limited company, minimum of two people act as directors and/or shareholders. The directors must be individual, while the shareholders can be individuals or corporate entities.
Any individual who has attained the age of 18 years can be a director. Any person be a citizen or foreign national are allowed to act as director in India, subject to one director must be an Indian National.
Per provisions as mentioned under law every company as registered/registers in India must have a registered office where all official communication is sent by the MCA, governmental agencies, financial institutions, etc.
Registered office of a company can be in any state of India.
To incorporate a Company quickly, be ensures that the proposed name is very unique. Names similar to an existing private limited company / LLP / trademark have a fair chance to get rejected, thus more time would be required for resubmission of name.
On an average a company registration takes anywhere between 10-15 days. Still the processing time would vary on a case to case basis based on the time taken by our clients to submit the necessary documents and government processing time.
Name availability can be checked through the Ministry of Corporate Affairs website, or one can apply for a name through RUN (Reserve Unique Name) facility provided by the MCA.
Board Meeting, atleast once in every 3 (three) months must be held. An Annual General Meeting must be conducted once a year, in addition to the Board Meetings.
Yes, Private limited company offers the benefit to NRIs / Foreign Nationals / Foreign Companies to hold shares subject to FDI guidelines.
100% Foreign Direct Investment is allowed in certain cases which are allowed in automatic route, others are required to seek prior permission from the Government.
Packages on Offering
- Company Incorporation as Subsidiary of Foreign Company including 2 DSC, 2 DIN, Name Approval, Incorporation Fee, PAN, TAN, Share Certificates, Company Kit, One year ,GST Registration, . Inclusive of government fee and GST.
- Company Incorporation as Subsidiary of Foreign Company including 2 DSC, 2 DIN, Name Approval, Incorporation Fee, PAN, TAN, Share Certificates, Company Kit, One year ,GST Registration, TDS Return Filing and Annual Tax Filing. Inclusive of government fee and GST.
- Company Incorporation as Subsidiary of Foreign Company including 2 DSC, 2 DIN, Name Approval, Incorporation Fee, PAN, TAN, Share Certificates, Company Kit, One year ,GST Registration, TDS Return Filing and Annual Tax Filing & Auditor Appointment Inclusive of government fee and GST.