Features of Private Limited Company
Registering a Private Limited Company
Private Limited Company Incorporation is one of the most popular and prevalent type of corporate structure which binds its subscribers to conduct business. Its registration is done under the direct control of MCA ( Ministry of Corporate Affairs).
Private Limited company is common because of its feature which is Limited Liability of subscribers, only to the extent of share.
Busibells has got enough experience and can easily form or register a private limited company online itself for you. Kindly drop us text from contact form as placed in right, our advisor will guide you for all your queries.
Process to Register
- Reservation of Unique Name (RUN)
- Obtaining DSC and DIN of each of the Directors/ Subscribers
- Incorporating through filing up Simplified forms with MCA
- Identity Proof of Directors/ Subscribers (PAN card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport)
- Address Proof of Directors/ Subscribers (Bank statement, Electricity bill, Mobile bill, Telephone bill)
- Proof for Registered office (rental agreement), NOC (where property is rented)
- Signed Incorporation documents
Frequently Asked Questions
First and foremost reason people often prefer to form Private Limited Company because of its feature that it has Limited Liability. Private Limited Company Incorporation is an easy online process as structured per provisions of Companies Act, 2013.For any business to grow and to formulate a brand name it is always advisable to form Private Limited Company.
Formation of a private limited company, needs to have minimum of two people who have to act as directors and shareholders. The directors must be individual, while the shareholders can be individuals or corporate entities. In addition, a registered office address in India is also required for company registration and also one would require to have minimum authorise capital of Rs. 1 Lac
Any individual who has attained the age of 18 years can be a director. Any person be himself a citizen or not but can start as NRI and foreign nationals are allowed to act as director in India
On an average a company registration takes anywhere between 10-15 days. Still the processing time would vary on a case to case basis based on the time taken by our clients to submit the necessary documents and government processing time.
Per provisions as mentioned under law every company as registered/registers in India must have a registered office where all official communication is sent by the MCA, governmental agencies, financial institutions, etc.
Registered office of a company can be in any state of India.
As per Companies Act, 2013 minimum paid up capital required to form a private limited company is Rs. 100,000/-. However, as per the Companies Amendment Act, 2015 the minimum requirement has been relaxed, as there is no such minimum paid-up capital requirement to incorporate a public company in India.
No, as per the Simplified Forms to incorporate the company, PAN and TAN registration have become simplified, there is no need to file any separate form for the same.
Name availability can be checked through the Ministry of Corporate Affairs website, or one can apply for a name through RUN (Reserve Unique Name) facility provided by the MCA.
Yes, subject to the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) norms set by the RBI, foreign entities/ NRI/ foreign nationals can register a company in India. However, requirement is of one Indian national that must be a part of the Board of Directors of the company.
Incorporation certificate being a signed pdf document provided by the MCA, it doesn’t require any hard copy of the certificate.
Package Deals on Offering
- Company Registration with 2 DSC, 2 DIN, Name Approval, 1 Lakh Authorised Capital, Incorporation Fee and Stamp Duty*, Incorporation Certificate, PAN and TAN. Inclusive of all Government Fee and Taxes.
- Company Registration with 2 DSC, 2 DIN, Name Approval, 1 Lakh Authorised Capital, Incorporation Fee and Stamp Duty*, Incorporation Certificate,Share Certificate, PAN and TAN & GST Registration Inclusive of all Government Fee and Taxes
- Company Registration with 2 DSC, 2 DIN, Name Approval, 1 Lakh Authorised Capital, Incorporation Fee and Stamp Duty*, Incorporation Certificate,Share Certificate PAN and TAN,GST Registration, Trademark Registration, Inclusive of all Government Fee and Taxes